Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rockin Out

There is a reason why I don't listen to music at work. :)

But Mr. Limbaugh is not on today and I hate listening to guest hosts so I pulled out my iPod. Instead of listening to Harry Potter I decided to pull up some music. It is SO hard for me not to move and sing to the music. But it's very quiet in here today and I think my music might carry a little too far. *grin*

So far ... just to give you a taste of my entirely too ecclectic tastes ... I've listened to the Pussycat Dolls, Out of Eden, Amy Winehouse, Out of Eden, and now Michael Jackson.

Whatever happened to that man? I used to L O V E him. Of course now he's a total freak. I remember dancing around my living room when I was 5 to Thriller. I'm listening to it right now. I want to get up and DANCE!

Speaking of? Have you seen this? LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Sandee said...

As for Michael...He used to be a nice looking black man and now he's just an ugly old white woman. Just saying.

I've seen this video before. It's a good one.

Have a terrific day. :)

jana said...

Ugh... Thriller came out when I was a Jr. in high school. That makes me feel waaaaaay old.

Luckily, I'm still a hip, cool chick on the inside, where it counts! :)

pamibe said...

Notice how Michael and Liz Taylor look just alike now? It's horrifying.
I adored his early music; still think Off The Wall is one of the best albums EVER.

And I'm with you; when Rush isn't on I don't listen to the guests. It's just not the same. ;)