Saturday, December 20, 2008

No Wonder I Can't Feel My Fingers

It's 11 freaking degrees!!!

I suffer for my dogs. The door has been open all morning so that Timber and Trooper can play in the snow. We always leave the door open when the dogs are out...because they can't stand it closed. It's all about the dogs you know.

I'm preparing to go out and get some groceries. My car is going to take awhile to defrost ... there's at least 6 inches of snow on it. Hopefully the door will open. :)

There's another storm forecast starting tonight going through tomorrow. I love it when it snows but I've been feeling very clausterphobic being stuck in the house for two and a half days now. So I'm going to brave the roads and hope that once I get out of our neighborhood they will be more clear. It's compact snow and ice here now.

I much prefer snow to rain though so I'm praying that the cold air sticks around. It would be our first White Christmas in years and would make my MIL and SIL SOOOO happy. =) They're used to feet and feet of snow in Pennsylvania.

I need to close the door...now my feet are feeling icy. Brrrrrrr!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Well, it is all about the dogs. I can so relate. We think of our dogs needs first and then ours. Good to see we aren't the only ones.

Hope you make it to the grocery store. Being stuck inside when you want to go somewhere is awful.

Have a terrific weekend. :)