Thursday, January 28, 2010

In 2032

I don't remember the first time I saw this movie, but it spoke very deeply to me.



What does that say about me? I'm not sure. But if you get past the fact that it is a Stallone movie, I think there really is a deeper message about freedom. (And Sandra Bullock rocks it.)

The more I hear about progressives wanting to force us into universal health care, monitor our speech to make sure we aren't "hateful", and trying to make us eat what "they" want... the more I think about this movie.

"I'm the enemy...cause I like to think. I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy who likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, Gee, should I have the T-Bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with a side order of gravy fries. I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section.....

I've seen the future and you know what it is? It's a 47 year old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas drinking a banana broccoli shake singing I'm an Oscar Meyer weiner."


The BEST part of the movie by far is in the first three minutes of the clip above.

The world has become a bunch of sissies. Yup...I think they call them Metrosexuals now.

No comments: