Monday, January 4, 2010

The Game is Afoot

Hubby and I went on a date New Year's day. For some reason I really wanted to go see Sherlock Holmes and I'm so glad I dragged...er, I mean, convinced, hubby to go. It was fabulous.

I'm not sure what other reviewers were talking about when they said the main love interest had no "spark" ... but I don't always pick up on that kind of thing. I thought their relationship was just fine.

I've never read any of the Sherlock Holmes books but this movie actually made hubby and I both want to start reading them now. Are they good? Which one do we start with? I realize these are probably dumb questions, but I was never introduced to them...ever. So I don't even know which is the first book.

Anyhoo...I am really really really hoping that the next movie is as awesome, or better. If they screw it up and make it suck I'll be bummed.

No comments: