Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hypocrisy

It amazes me that lefties hate Republicans/conservatives so much that their so called "peaceful" and "loving" ways go out the window...

“They mixed gasoline with oil so it would stick to clothing and skin and burn longer..."

THAT is terrorism. The plan was to attack the Republican convention. Free people with differing ideas are considered the enemy to these anarchist, communist, crazy people.

It's okay to damage property and take lives if the cause is "social justice" (as long as it's THEIR definition of social justice) and obtaining "equality". That is INSANE! And wrong.

And as the article says, imagine if these terrorists (because that is exactly what they are) were "conservatives" planning to attack the Democratic national convention. We would have heard about NOTHING else! Yet, have you ever heard of this foiled attack?

I hadn't until today. And I learned about it online, not in the Lame-stream media.

A sad state of affairs.

{EDIT: Yes, I spelled Hypocrisy wrong in the title...it's changed now. What can I say. I suck at spelling!}

2 comments:

pamibe said...

I hadn't heard of this... sounds like the religion of pieces. Oh, just democrats? Why do they seem so alike? :(

CastoCreations said...

I hadn't heard about it either. Thank goodness for the internet!