Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Huge Contest Ending Soon

I know...three posts in one day. :) And I'm actually getting 'real' work done too. I must be on a Bipolar high.

Whatever...Okay, I have to thank Sense to Save for alerting me to this ginormous contest (is ginormous really a word? It doesn't turn up with that red squiggly line underneath it LOL) over at Money Crashers.

The value of all the prizes is now over $9,000!!!!!! Holy Giveaway Batman! And there are dozens of ways to earn extra entries...I cannot even imagine how they are keeping track of everything.

So, in the spirit of spreading the love, and getting extra entries, I'm writing a post to let you know about it too. And I'm going to cross post this on my other blog.

Good luck (and if you win...you'll share with me right?) =)

No comments: