Friday, January 9, 2009

Don't You Hate It?

When you have a crappy day at work? I was supposed to be off ten minutes ago but I'm stuck waiting for a coworker to get out of a meeting so I can go over a few things with her. She's always late and running behind...it's chronic.

But that's not why I'm having a bad work day. Only one thing went right and everything just sucked total suckage. Numbers didn't match up. I forgot to make a change my boss wanted. The stupid database isn't pulling the data properly.

Arg!

I'm glad it's Friday. I certainly wouldn't want to come back in tomorrow.

Tonight I shall make jewelry, eat sugar free Butterscotch jello, and go to bed. Oh wait, I need to go to the store. My milk coupons are expiring today. DRAT! Oh well, maybe I'll just let them expire. I hate doing that though. It's a few dollars.

We'll see how I feel when I get home

Hopefully you had a better day. =)

No comments: