Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Thunks


It's time for Thursday Thunks. Today's questions are actually from Thunkers from last Thursday. :) I think mine was the favorite brand of ice cream question but I can't remember (and I'm too lazy to go look).

1. What is your favorite type of soda (if you drink soda)?
Dr Pepper! It's sweet sweet nectar from heaven.

2. Do you believe in astrology? If so, what does your sign say about you?
Hell no. I think it's the devil's work. But I'm an Aries and it is frighteningly accurate. :)

3. Who is John Galt?
Atlas Shrugged right? I haven't read the book but have it and it is on my list to read.

4. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night?
Blow my nose. And watch TV.

5. Who's your Daddy?
Uh...his name is Donald.

6. Jelly beans or Jelly Bellies?
Why not both? I'm not picky. Though I do have some jelly bellies in a baggy at my desk.

7. What do you think about yellow car? Why car manufacturer actually made yellow cars?
I have no idea what this question means.

8. Holding on or Letting go?
Just let go.

9. What kind of underwear, if any, do you wear?
Uh...is this like a boxers or briefs type thing? I'm a gal so ... I have no idea. They're underwear. Not thongs though. NO way!

10. Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Wait, someone already asked this! But my daddy is dead and gone. He was a fisheries biologist though.

11. Spring - is it here yet??
It's just a myth.

12. Does Google Streetview scare you?
What is Google Streetview? I'm quite out of the loop.

13. What is your favorite brand of ice cream?
DOVE!!! Oh my dear God in heaven they make the yummiest ice cream ev-AR!

14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
It's the Dove toffee chocolate...*drool*

15. Do you ever get tired of your everyday routine?
No...I like routine. The more routine and predictable the happier I am.

16. What inspires you?
Sleep. If I get enough sleep I always feel more inspired.

17. It’s springtime-do you spend more time outdoors?
No. I prefer to stay inside and make jewelry or watch TV...sometimes both at once.

18. When do you think Bud will let us see the DVD of him and the french twins?
??? This question scares me.

19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why?
Right here in the Great Nation on God's Green Earth...duh. Why would anyone want to be anywhere else?

20. Why do you blog?
To get the crazy voices out of my head. It's therapeutic and cheaper than a psychotherapist.

21. What are electrolytes and why are they good for us?
What do I look like a doctor?

22. Do you twitter? Why or why not?
I started recently...it's kind of fun. Like blogging but limited to a couple of sentences.

23. What did you dream last night?
I can't remember...probably something about getting fired.

24. What is the strangest thing you've eaten?
Cow Intestines...I didn't KNOW that is what they were...no one told me. We were in China at some little out of the way restaurant. I think they served us Dog too but I didn't eat that, Thank God!!!

25. What was the last picture that you took?
Probably of a piece of jewelry. ... Maybe this piece.

26. what is your favorite part of spring?
Tulips. I love Tulips.

27. what is one thing that you did this past week that no one knows about?
Nothing...I'm an open book and I pretty much share everything with anyone who will listen.

28. What kind of bandages do you typically have in your household?
Band Aid...generic bandages suck.


Phew...that's a lot of questions. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your answers!! :)

His d said...

i love Dr. Pepper, too!

Kimber said...

LOL @ #18.

jana said...

I didn't get that yellow car question, either... I just took a stab at what I "thought" they meant.

And, all of this ice cream talk is starting to get to me...

jana said...

P.S. You have to read Atlas Shrugged sooner rather than later!

The parallels are absolutely chilling....

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You should not be scared of me or the DVD. The fact that you don't read my blog means that you've got GREAT taste! ;)

tosin said...

Love the jewelry - beautiful!