Monday, March 23, 2009

My Mom is a Bad Influence

I had two doctor's appointments today. I started with an eye exam...not much change but I wanted to use my benefit while I was still insured. My current glasses are getting kind of scratched up and it'll be good to have them as a spare.

Then I had my baby appointment. We heard the heartbeat. 146. :) It's so weird. I'm 12 weeks and 2 days. I hope the nausea ends soon. I'm still pretty miserable.

Then I went to the eye glass section and started looking at new frames. Of course I found the Coach pair...$339 just for the frickin' frames!!! But they were really cute. Crystal "C's" and a pretty dark fuchsia color (which is what I have now). I kept looking but then my mom came down to "help" (she works at my Dr. Office...kind of handy actually).

She is a very bad influence. My new glasses are Coach. =) Just what I needed in these economic times. $300 glasses. *sigh* But I did use my benefit and that helped. And we do have savings for these kinds of expenses. A little less than we used to though. lol

And they do match my purse. heh Gotta have priorities you know.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Great news on the baby and I'm so hoping that you feel better soon.

Good for you on the glasses. I have Maui Jim's. I don't even want to tell you how much those cost. I love them though. I'm glad you have a pair of glasses that you really like, and they match your purse. I doesn't get any better than that.

Have a terrific day. :)