Thank God Jana does these or I'd forget. I really like doing them though. :)
1. The last flight of stairs you walked up/down - were the carpeted?
Nope...they were a pretty granite. I walk up/down them every day at work to get to/from the parking garage. I just hope that I can continue walking up and down them for many years to come!
2. Green or purple grapes?
Both. Lately green have sounded best and they were on sale for only $0.99 a pound! Score!
3. Do you like Peeps?
YES! I love sugar and I love marshmallows. Peeps rock.
4. The smell of Vicks - like it?
NO! I hate it.
5. Do you put decorative cling-ons on your windows for different holidays?
Nope...but not because I don't like them. I'm just cheap and haven't bought them in the past. I may end up buying them in the future...kids like them right?
6. Finish the sentence - I spent too much money on ________ .
Beads. Pearls specifically.
7. Which celebrity should be flown into outer space or placed on a desert island?
Oh gosh...I can only pick one? Susan Sarandon would be a good choice. Sean Penn for sure. But most of them deserve a ticket to their own isolated island. I'd be hesitant to send them to space - what if they meet up with intelligent life (notice I didn't say "other" intelligent life) and that life thinks they are representative of our planet. Too scary!
8. Would you support schools changing the "open" time? Such as 10am - 5pm, for example?
I wouldn't mind if school lasted from 8 to 5. If I have to be at work so should they. :) It's just the reality of life. Plus I'm all for year round school. Maybe I'll change my mind when I have my own rug rat.
9. Do you go fishing?
I have in the past and I really enjoy it. But it's an activity I do with my grandpa and we don't really do it much anymore.
10. What question should we ask next week?
What is your favorite brand of ice cream? Because I definitely have an answer to that. =)