Monday, March 30, 2009

Misery Loves Company

So join me won't you? I am abso-freaking-lutely miserable today. And I was yesterday too. Between being pregnant and having awful nausea the Lord decided it would be fun if I also caught a bad cold. I can't sleep and I can barely breath.

I wish I could take cold medicine but the baby has put a stop to that. Theraflu is my friend and works so well. I could cry.

But here I am at work...where my computer is giving me fits. My whole system had to be reset so I lost all my personal settings, and yes it bugs me because I like things my way. My Outlook system now looks all funky and weird.

Not to mention I'm coughing and blowing my nose...which I'm sure all my cube mates LOVE just about now.

I don't want to be here but don't have any choice...we should know in a few days about who is getting laid off. Or at least that's the latest ... they keep moving the time line.

Happy Monday.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Feel better honey. Colds are just awful and being pregnant and nauseous is horrible too. You certainly have had a go of it alright.

Try to have a good day. :)

pamibe said...

Oh, no. I'm so sorry... hope you feel better quickly!!

jana said...

I'm a big fan of the breathe-rite strips. They really help with stuffy noses... Sorry about the no Theraflu thing. Colds are the worst, because the just suck all of the life out of you.

Good luck.

CastoCreations said...

Thanks guys. I'm feeling a tad better but now have a cough. Sheesh. It just keeps coming. :)