Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stirring Up a Hornet's Nest

I don't know if Bambi and his minions realize the anger they are stirring up in the productive class. Those who would normally just go along to get along are starting to rise up in fury and protest.

We refuse to sit idly by and let our freedom and liberties be taken away any more than they already have been. We are tired of propping up those lazy asses who leach from society - only taking and never creating.

Blaming the "rich" is not productive and will do nothing to help this economy grow. It will merely suck us further down by draining the desire for anyone to create wealth.

Let me just tell you, Congressional/Executive Branch Scumbag, Esq., if you do this... if you take this turn... I won't even think twice. I will move my firm to Switzerland, or to London before the year is out. Those employees who do not follow me, I will have to fire. The corporate taxes I pay will no longer be yours. Instead, they will go to something useful, like a nice tunnel through a mountain for high speed trains that actually work. Further, I will dedicate a substantial portion of my personal time, effort and capital to frustrating your every attempt to collect personal taxes on me thereafter- given your draconian anti-expatriation laws. But that's not all. My job is to make money for my clients, in whatever way I can. I will short your flagging financial firms mercilessly and remorselessly. I will buy QGRI puts to bet against any firm that took bailout money. I will buy credit default swaps on every firm you put your greasy paws on, because I know your fingerprints are laced with poison. For every boneheaded centralist move you make, I will be there, profiting from your lunacy. I will never again take a client who pays taxes in the United States. I will not permit any capital or profit to be diverted to any such. I will do this because in the same way you believe it your divine right to punish "greed," I consider it my duty to punish the stupidity and arrogance that is central planning, and because I believe in economic freedom. I will divert as many of your resources to my new home and its relative economic freedoms as I can. I will promote free markets in this way, and I will never look back. You will have made it clear that you are my enemy, and I do not forget such declarations.


Please go read the whole thing. It really is the sentiment so many of those who produce wealth and create jobs are feeling. Unlike the politicians who are leaches themselves and create nothing but misery and higher taxes.

3 comments:

pamibe said...

A LOT of people feel like this. 2012 can't come soon enough; I just hope he doesn't kill us totally before then...

jana said...

Come April 15, I will be in downtown Hellhole, er, I mean, Chicago... protesting that bastard and his policies.

They can't ignore us forever.

Especially since the press is (ever so slowly) starting to turn. Just a little, but every little bit helps.

Da Old Man said...

This just reminds me of my fine state, NJ. The morons we elected just keep piling more and more crap on the businesses and workers until they move, increasing the burden on those left.