Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Too Shabby

I actually watched part of the Super Bowl last night. The first half I worked on jewelry - filling a couple of orders (yay!), finishing up some pieces, and taking photographs.

But the second half caught my eye because the underdog seemed to be making a comeback. It was pretty exciting.

Even though they didn't win, I think the Cardinals should be very proud of themselves. Pittsburgh players acted like thugs when they were behind and that is not cool. The Cardinals seemed to keep it classy and worked as hard as they could.

I didn't watch all the commercials the way I normally do...were there any good ones? I caught one ridiculously stupid Pepsi commercial. It seemed to be a Saturday night live skit...and it was pathetic. Oh and there was one with a Budweiser horse escaping to rescue his love from the circus. I thought that was sweet. =) Cause I'm sappy that way.

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

We don't have television so of course we didn't see any of it. I did hear that the Pepsi commercial was awful from one other site this morning.

Have a terrific day. :)