Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kiss Mine

I'm in a completely bitchy depressed mood. I shouldn't be. I had a great first appointment with my new doctor. Hubby came with me even, which was actually pretty funny. But everything looks fine so far. And she said that the level of my nausea is a good sign...which makes me laugh. I'm miserable but it's a good thing.

So why the depression? The continued drama with my dog has thrown me off kilter to an extreme level. Last night I was a complete mess.

So there's that.

Let's see...what else? Oh politics. Obama is an ass. They just passed the biggest pork barrel bill ever and he's asking for another $50 or $75 BILLION!?! That's such a shocker.

And for what? To bail out irresponsible home owners who should never have been home owners! Hubby and I have paid our mortgage on time and in full every single month. We didn't get greedy and try to own a home that we couldn't afford, just because the bank said we could. We weren't STUPID!

The State of Washington is in just about as dire straights California. Per capita, our current deficit is almost the same. Of course, Queen Christine told us that there was no deficit before she got elected last November. Now she says she was right, there was no deficit THEN. What a bitch. She knew the deficit was predicted.

And what is our noble state government doing? Debating a bill on outlawing toy looking lighters.

Perspective people!

And some Republicans are supposedly saying that nationalizing banks might be an okay thing.

We are so screwed. Why can't these people see that they are the problem? It's not private business. It's not the banks. It's not even Wall Street. It's the political corruption that feeds the piggies at the trough.

I think I need to stop listening to the news. Although I do need something to distract me from my doggy woes.

And work sucks today. People are pissing me the hell off. I'm trying to work...leave me alone! And fix my damn computer.

Okay...I think I feel a little better. I just hope this funk ends because it really sucks.

5 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm so with you. I'm so with you.

Try to have a good day honey. Big hug. :)

pamibe said...

Me as well. I'm about to get a new furkid... yet I'm depressed as heck. Makes no sense until I remember who's running the country.

Hang in there!!

jana said...

I try to stay away from the computer and the news... but, I can't. It's like a train wreck.

I feel like if I'm not up to speed on everything, then I can't criticize the sheeple who don't know what's going on. But, if I keep up with it all and I *am* up to speed, I'm pissed off and/or depressed.

It's a vicious circle.

Wine helps.

Crista said...

The only reason why Obama is elected in the first place is, well...we all know why.

2013 can't come fast enough.

Tim said...

I know how you feel, i can no longer listen to the news, I just get soooo mad.