Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ketchup Smilie Faces

And French Fry Dreams.

I had a wonderful day yesterday. Hubby and I got up early and traveled to the "Super Mall" up north. My original goal was to find a Coach outlet (I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket), but they don't have one there, so we just wandered.

It's an outlet mall so we hit Eddie Bauer and the Levi's and Hanes stores. I got some adorable sweaters for around $12 and a hooded front zip sweatshirt for $15.

Then we hit the food court. We were starving and everything looked great, but I really wanted to go to Johnny Rockets. I hadn't been to JR since I was in the 6th grade and we went to Japan. I thought it was hilarious that the one in Washington state was exactly the same as the one in Tokyo. =)

The waiter served us our fries and made a ketchup smilie face. *grin* It's the little things in life.

And for once I had a cheese burger. I normally don't eat beef, but apparently I'm supposed to eat red meat three times a week. Probably not hamburgers, but whatever. It was delicious!

Then we got Cinnabons to go. *drooling*

We spent about three hours there and had such a great time. When we got home I took a nap...it's hard work stimulating the economy.

I love hanging out with hubby.

And you know what I've noticed? Since being pregnant, my mood swings are very mild, if existent at all. Maybe the hormones will have the opposite affect on me that they have on most and make me NORMAL. LOL

2 comments:

Sandee said...

What a fun day and I sure could go for a cheeseburgers and fries. Yummy.

Sounds like you are going to have an easy pregnancy. That's a very good thing.

Thanks for stimulating the economy too. Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

pamibe said...

That sounds like a great day! I love hanging out with my hubby, too... just wandering around like that... we don't do it nearly enough anymore.

...and now I'm craving a hamburger! :)