Monday, June 22, 2009

What is 4D?

So I've got another ultra sound today...it's called a 4D ultrasound. I have no idea what 4D is. I know what 3D is. I think the extra D is 'sound'...but not the baby's sound. Apparently they record the session so people can listen online to what the mom and dad say. I'm NOT sharing that link with anyone.

And I have my glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes today. I can hardly wait. /sarc

Saw the mother in law yesterday and she seemed to be doing a bit better. She had been really really tired on Saturday and didn't want visitors. But yesterday was Father's day and I wanted her to see hubby open the gift I got him. It's SO adorable...a handmade baby onesie that has the Washington State Patrol logo and the words "Future Trooper" embroidered on it. Plus the person who made it also gave us a matching burp cloth. He was pretty tickled ... and surprised.

When the babe is born I want to get a photo of hubby in uniform with baby in his onesie. =)

Oh, and here's a survey...one about music. I'm going to have the LL Cool J song in my head all day. And I agree about the Pulp Fiction soundtrack. LOVE it!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I like the future trooper angle. Awesome.

Have a terrific day. :)