Thursday, June 18, 2009

Surveys - Moving and Athletes

Hubby and I thought we'd only be in our current house for a max of 5 years. Well, it's been almost 7. And I don't see us going anywhere anytime soon. I like where we live. It's conveniently not too far away from shopping and 'town' but it's out far enough that I don't feel like I live in the city. I guess it could be called the "burbs" but it feels more rural than that to me. I pass several farms with horses and one with a bunch of cows on my way home.

We may be forced to move in the next couple of years if my company moves their headquarters. I am SO hoping they stay put though.

I think if we do move in the next few years we'll almost have to hire movers. Which will suck.



P.S. This is a charitable survey...I picked PetSmart charities for my survey.

As for the next survey...I do not think that endurance training athletes can truly have a balanced lifestyle. How can they possible have ice cream if they're training all the time? :)

1 comment:

jana said...

We hired movers the last time we moved... it was great!

I just wish they would pack all the stuff up, too.