Monday, June 29, 2009

It Gets Even Better

*UPDATE* 7/1/09 STILL banned. :(
--------------------
Lovely...so I wanted to add someone to the folks I follow on Twitter. I don't follow tons. Nor do I twitter a ton.

MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED!!!!!!! *&(**&$#@)*%#$

"This account is currently suspended and is being investigated due to strange activity. If we have suspended your account mistakenly, please let us know. See Suspended Accounts for more information. "

What the frack?!?

How the hell could anyone say my account was suspicious?!? Unless it's related to my stupid jewelry website which keeps getting hacked. I'm so ready to get rid of it!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

My blogger account was suspended last year. It was awful. There were lots of blogger accounts that were suspended. I know just how you feel.

Try to have a better day. :)

pamibe said...

That's been happening to a lot of people who have absolutely no idea why... usually, if contacted, they can investigate and get you back up and running quickly.