1. Did you play any April Fools jokes on anyone or have a joke played on you?
No and No...I do not like April Fools day!
2. If you could be on any non-reality TV show as a guest star or star, which one would it be and why?
House. I LOVE that show.
3. Do you crack your knuckles?
4. If you remember your first day of kindergarten, were you scared or excited? If you have kids or grandkids, were they scared or excited?
I don't remember. I do remember my first day of third grade though. That's when I started at a brand new school after my dad died. I was scared but didn't show it. :)
5. If you are in the shower, hear the fire alarm going off and smell smoke/see flames, will you just run out of the house with a towel on or grab some clothes & dress as you run out?
I'll dress as I run out and make sure the dogs are okay. Dogs are more important than clothes.
6. Last week the Thursday Thunkers asked about your Daddy (twice), so this week tell us a little about your Mom.
Glad we're not leaving mom out of it. My mom is an RN (registered nurse) and diabetic specialist. She's also insanely excited to be a grandma.
7. Which search engine do you use most often?
Google...it's evil but it works.
8. Did you participate in Earth Hour?
H E L L NO! Dumbest idea ever.
9. What was the last new-to-you movie you watched? Was it in the theater or on DVD? Was it good?
I don't remember...I watch a lot of TV and movies so they sometimes blend in. I enjoyed Charlie Wilson's War in the last couple of months ... on DVD from Netflix. The next movie I go to see in the theater will be Harry Potter 6 - I cannot wait!!!
10. If you do something embarrassing, do you laugh it off, or sit & worry about it?
I rarely get embarrassed. On the rare occasion that I do I generally laugh and share with others to laugh with (at?) me.
11. Where is your favorite spot in your home to sit & relax?
Relax? What does that mean??? I rarely just sit and relax. Except when I go to bed...that's about the only time I just sit (well, lay) there and watch TV and relax. Otherwise I'm working on the laptop, making jewelry, or chasing the dogs.