Monday, August 17, 2009

Fundraising for Saving Shelter Pets

I have a few favorite charities, and most revolve around animals or kids. What can I say? They're the most innocent among us all.

And while I love my pure bred babies, my adopted babies hold a special place in my heart. Especially my Timber Wolf (who is a total daddy's boy but I still adore him).


Saving Shelter Pets is one of those organizations that I somehow stumbled upon (probably through EntreCard and reading other pet blogs...EC is worth it for that alone) and have loved ever since. They do SUCH great work and you really do get to see their results.


Starting Sunday August 16 (yesterday) and running through August 26, participating Etsy shops are donating 20% of their sales to SSP. And I'm one of the shops! I was super excited to get my first fund-raising sale today and am so happy to be able to participate.

So if you're planning ahead for birthdays or Christmas, please consider purchasing from one of the shops participating in this great fundraiser. I know I have my eye on several items. :)

No comments: