It's that time again...pretty good questions this week, I think.
1. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it?
This really depends. Am I with hubby and is he armed? If so I just duck real low and let him deal. I don't have my conceal carry permit yet so I won't be acting the hero ... plus I'm not so good in emergency situations. I tend to freeze up. Meaning I'd probably follow orders.
2. Do you like Twizzlers?
Oh heck yes. But really, they can't hold a candle to real red licorice.
3. Are you a YouTube watcher?
I don't troll YouTube looking for things to watch. If someone finds something cool and posts it on their blog I'll watch it. Although I do love me some Zonation!
4. When a auto glass store calls you and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them?
I've never had an auto glass store call me.
5. What is the age difference between you and your father?
Um...I think he was 28 when I was born.
6. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow?
Not that I can recall.
7. Camping - recreational vehicle or tent?
5 years ago...tent. Now? RV!
8. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1?
All the time on the freeway. You're supposed to call in stupid, aggressive, or drunk drivers. Always call 911 to report them.
9. Who is your favorite blog in the Thursday Thunk bloggers to visit?
Speak, Dog, Speak. Then again I visit her nearly every day.
10. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now?
I was just thinking about this last night...not sure why. I think we could probably live locked in our house (or at least on our property) for three weeks or so. If the water was working. If it wasn't, we only have a few days worth of water for US and that wouldn't hold the dogs over. I need to fill up more jugs of water.
11. Pepper - shaker or grinder?
We have both. But I rarely use pepper except in recipes.
12. What state (or country if you are not in the US) is 2 states west of you?
Um...there are no states to our west. We are as far west as it gets...unless you count Alaska and Hawaii. I suppose then I'd say Hawaii (it's further west than Alaska isn't it? I have no idea).
13. What color do you believe you look best in?
and once again... next week is Thursday Thunkers Questions... so....
14. What is your question submission for next week?
Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?)