1. Why the heck did you come back this week to do this meme?
Well, it's been a couple of weeks and I felt it was time. :) Plus I don't have a lot of other stuff to say right now and I need to post something. lol
2. Ever whiten your teeth?
Sort of ... I got some of those plastic molds from the dentist and tried doing those tray thingys but it was gross and I got tired of doing it. Plus that gel stuff tastes really bad.
3. Do you drive the speed limit?
Most of the time, though not this morning. I try to set my cruise control to 61 mph and while it pisses people off behind me I don't care. I'm all about getting better fuel efficiency and saving me some money.
4. Did the dog eat your homework?
I never had a dog growing up, but the cat hated when I did homework. He'd try to sit on it. My dogs however have eaten just about anything you can think of including soap, wedding candy, peanut butter (out of a jar he opened himself), honey, steaks, sandwiches, and even Unisom. Bad dog!
5. How many bites does it take to get to the center of a watermelon?
I wouldn't know...I can't even stand the smell of watermelon.
6. Did you eat paint chips as a child?
Not that I remember...though I suppose if I did I'd be too screwed up to remember, right?
7. If someone rang your doorbell/knocked on your door at 1am, would you answer it?
Depends...is my hubby on duty? If someone is knocking at 1 am and he's on duty then something is seriously wrong so yes I'd open. If there are two Troopers standing there it means I'm a widow. If there's only one it means hubby is hurt.
If hubby was home he'd grab a gun and go see who the hell it was.
8. "Amazingly Smooth" makes you think of what?
9. What was the last stupid thing someone said to you? (not counting this meme's questions)
I'm sure it involved my pregnancy...I'm getting very impatient with people's stupid pregnancy comments.
10. Would you eat a stick of butter for $100?
11. Find the nearest fabric tab, not counting your clothing you are wearing. What does it say the object is made of and where was it made?
That is a lame question and I'm not doing it...I'm already wasting time at work so I'm not going to look through all the crap in my cube to find fabric...
Oh wait...I have a Beanie Baby in front of me ... made in China. Lame.
12. What is the strangest name you've ever heard someone name their child (or a person you met... however you want to answer it)?
Wait...do celebri-tards count? I think Apple is a pretty stupid name. But I also think most ethnic names sound pretty lame. Laquisha and that kind of thing...just lame. Baby names are on my mind a lot lately...for obvious reasons.13. Why is some toilet paper really soft and others are really hard?
That is a good question. Some are cheap and others are more expensive. We go for the expensive kind but I use coupons.
Thanks for reading!