Monday, November 24, 2008

What Am I Going to Do with All This Spare Time?

I'm off all this week! I've never had so much extra vacation time because for the last five years I've used all my days to work craft shows or get ready for shows or travel to buy gems and things.

This year I have only done one show and it was at work. :)

I took three hours off on Friday and I'm off all this next week. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I have a list of things in my head that I'd like to do but I'm almost overwhelmed and not sure where to start.

Of course I have jewelry I want to create. But my work station is a disaster area. I did almost finish a 32 inch pearl necklace last night that I'm tickled with and I have to finish another pearl necklace.

I need to send out a newsletter before "black Friday". I need to work on my profile page on Trunkt. And edit all the photos I took in the last couple of weeks. Including some of my friend's wedding.

Hubby would love if I'd clean. I do plan to do the dishes and I should really do laundry and clean off the kitchen table. Does anyone use their kitchen table for dinner anymore? I use mine as my shipping station. LOL

We're also planning to head to a shooting range where they have guns for people to shoot. I need to shoot a couple different ones to get a feel for them and decide which one I want to purchase.

Oh and it's Thanksgiving week! =) Not that I have to cook. My assigned item to bring for dinner is sparkling cider. Phew.

I'm hoping to get a few sales on Friday but I'll actually be out at an agility trial watching doggies work. I'm going to take Trooper just to get him used to the sounds.

We'll see if I get any of this done. I may end up sitting in front of the TV, rocking back and forth with a blank stare. Or playing video games. =)

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Enjoy your time off. I so remember cherishing my off time from work. Cleaning is good, but not very if your on a vacation. Just saying.

Just enjoy doing what you want for the week. Have a great day and Thanksgiving week. :)