Friday, November 21, 2008

Planet Cools - Liberals Blame Bush

hahahahahaha

This totally cracks me up. Seeing as how all the libtards* think that Bush is the anti-Christ or Hitler or something. And seeing as how they all think our world is dying. Yet somehow, the evil McHitlerBush is about to leave office (peacefully I might add) and our world has cooled.

Not that I think it means all that much. It would be nice to have snow in the winter again ... or at least more than an inch. I think that's all we got last year.

The earth is so complex that I do not think that anyone can predict what is going to happen next year let alone ten years from now. Plus it warms and cools in natural cycles. Cycles that have gone on long before mankind came along to "warm" it up.

*by Libtards I mean crazy people who march in the streets with puppets trying to protest global warming and Bush. Not regular liberals (misguided though they may be) like my own mother.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I'm with you here. I'm with you. Have a great day and weekend. :)