Thursday, December 31, 2009

What's Your Resolution?

I avoid making New Year's resolutions. I rarely keep them. Last year I actually stuck with my resolution to not eat chocolate for a couple of months. But once I got pregnant I gave up (until I found out I had gestational diabetes...but that's another issue).

I like the idea from this article about not procrastinating when it comes to having fun or enjoyment in life. Don't postpone life.

This means a lot to me as we have had six officers killed in less than 3 months here in Washington State. I want to make as many memories with my husband and son as we can possibly have. Even the simple memories of just reading a book together.

My goal for the New Year is to study hard and pass my insurance license test so I can start a new career that will allow me to live life for my family and myself instead of for an office and corporation.

What is your goal?

Have a very Happy New Year!!!

No comments: