Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Now I Remember

Driving home last night I remembered why I hated commuting. People are insane when they drive!!! Tailgating and speeding, swerving between lanes with no blinkers...I actually honked at one jerk who nearly rear ended me as he swerved around me into another lane. He came *that* close.

Not to mention traffic, which was worse last night than the night before. I just want to get home as quickly as possible to see my baby and I'm going 20 mph on the freeway.

I am getting more into the swing of things at work and actually got quite a bit accomplished so far. And I even got an idea yesterday for a new job that would be super flexible and allow me to stay home if I do end up not working here once the company moves. I won't mention it yet but I would be really excited to work for this particular company. :)

No comments: