Friday, December 18, 2009

RWW

I just learned a new phrase. Racist While White or RWW.

heh.

Via Instapundit, I've discovered a great new blog - Baldilocks. She asked a wonderful and thought provoking question to her Caucasian...er...white readers.

I know that I'm not a racist...

"Racism: The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or
ability and that particular race is superior to others."


Nope...that does not describe me.

There are some small minded, bigoted people out there who use the slander of calling someone a racist as their way of arguing.

Besides, I thought once "The One" was elected all racism would be gone from the world. Heh. I'm sure that comment makes me a racist somehow.

2 comments:

Betty said...

You got it! Just disagree with anything "The One" says and your are a racist by the left's definition!

Love you blog. Will be following!

CastoCreations said...

Oh thank you Betty! =) I'll try to do you proud.