Friday, July 3, 2009

Heading to the Big Boys

So I've got my appointments set for Monday with the University of Washington medical center. An ultrasound in the morning (that makes 5 but who's counting?) and then meeting with a doctor in the afternoon.

The good news is that my MIL's latest bone marrow biopsy came back showing NO cancer cells! They aren't declaring remission yet but it truly is a blessing and we're very excited for it.

Of course she's completely freaked out by the chorioangioma news. I was ticked at hubby for spilling the beans. She doesn't need to worry about me...she needs to get herself better. Well, I guess my red eyes kind of gave it away - we had just found out in the parking lot before we went up to see her in the hospital. Talk about timing.

Hubby will be joining me on Monday ... and he'll be working on less than 3 hours of sleep. It should be super fun. /sarc

Hope everyone has a wonderful Independence Day. Hubby is working all day (I think it's a 12 hour shift) at a big 4th of July event so I'll be on my own. I wish I could move around better - it's hard to clean up when everything hurts and you've got a watermelon sticking out of your belly. :)

No comments: