Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We Just Don't Understand

Oh for Pity's sake...obviously the more things change, the more they stay the same. This video, posted by Instapundit, shows a congressman from way back in the 80s (I think I was 10 or 11 at this point) getting booed and chased by a crowd of angry seniors. Look familiar???



And that classic line, "they don't understand" what government is trying to do for them...

OH EM GEE!!! WTF?!?!?! These politicians really never change do they? They think we're all a bunch of ignorant schmucks who should just shut up and let the government run our lives. Get out of their way, because they know better.

I've never cursed so much as I have in this last year...and so much of the cursing has been at politicians.

Meeting with the director for my new job, he said that the health care bill would actually be good for Aflac. But I don't care. I'd rather stick with what we have now and sell from that perspective than ruin the entire economic system but benefit my new industry. Keep the government out of my health care!!!!

[P.S. HOLY COW...just heard on the radio that Walgreens will no longer fill Medicaid prescriptions starting in April...see how great "free" health care is!]

No comments: