Friday, March 26, 2010

I Know This is Scary


OOOOOhhhhhh Look out Dems! Scary Tea Party radical!!!! Boo!

The lefties / progressives are practically peeing their pants over what they consider "mobs" and threatening radicals. Give me a very large break. I've been to "tea party" rallies and never once been nervous about my safety. I can't say the same about any lefty protest I've come across.

It's not violent to protest those who wish to rule over you. It's not violent to raise strong and passionate objections. It's not even technically violent to wish ill on someone...it's rude and stupid...but not violent. I have yet to hear ACTUAL threats of violence. I've heard stupidity and classless comments, but even those may not be what they seem.

In case you lefties have forgotten, THIS is what actual death threats are like. And THIS. Do you hear Palin crying or whining? (She's probably packing though! And I hope someone is investigating that lunatic.)

Conservatives are threatened and smeared all the time particularly when they start getting national attention. Remember Joe the Plumber? His personal and private details were illegally accessed in order to smear him because he dared, DARED, to question The One.

I've personally had my property defaced by some leftard...a bumper sticker on my car was defaced. Not a big deal but I would never...NEVER...touch someone's car to deface their personal property. It's wrong and rude. I had to remove the sticker (it was a troop supporting sticker, not even a pro-bush sticker which I don't even have on my car).

I have yet to see mobs of tea partiers with signs wanting to hang The One. We want to KILL the BILL...not the man. Yet it was just standard operating procedure to see signs calling for the death of Bush for a variety of supposed transgressions.

That's at an Obama campaign rally. Yup. No radical mobs here. Move along.

I didn't attend any official McCain rallies but I would be comfortable betting that there was nothing like that at one. If there had even been ONE single case of someone hanging The One in effigy it would be all over the news. ALL over. Just one. A single one. As "proof" that America is still a racist country.



The projection (not to mention hypocrisy) from these lefties who can't handle even a little bit of dissent thrown their way is palpable. We the People are fed up. We are tired of being told what to do by politicians who refuse to live by the same rules.

"This latest Dem hysteria over the scariness of tea partiers is just beneath contempt. Obviously nobody should do anything illegal, but, heck, you trample on people's basic rights in an area of intimate concern to them and put the financial survival of the nation at risk, and everybody is supposed to just lie down and be all polite about it? What a bunch of cry-babies. But dangerous crybabies. They're making omelettes like crazy, breaking eggs by the gross, and when one of them squeaks, "I'm a little chick, please don't hurt me!" it's all, the right wing terrorists are on the loose! Transparent, contemptible political theater and utter cluelessness about, you know, freedom. People, as in the People, have every right to be angry, furious, shocked, appalled and disgusted by what Congress and our ambitious young prince have done."

I'm planning to take my little baby boy who turns 6 months old today, to a "mob rally" tomorrow morning at the state capital (organized by Americans for Prosperity). Somehow I'm really not stressed about it and think he'll actually enjoy it a lot. Of course, he won't get all the interesting puppet shows to watch like he would at a lefty rally. But it'll still be fun.

I'll be sure to bring my camera to photograph those angry, threatening mobs.


Pretty scary and threatening looking aren't we. :) Well, Marshal might puke on you but that's the extent of our violent potential.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You and Marshall are so frightening Meg! LOL :)