Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Husband is a PERSON!

Some asshole shot and murdered four police officers today...just 30 minutes from our house. A person of interest has been announced and he had a record of assaulting a police officer and raping a child. Why the hell is he even out of jail?!?!





I hope that they find this ass and shoot him in the head. I don't want him to have a trial, costing the tax payers millions of dollars in appeals and defense. Nor do I want him just sitting on death row for decades, as our state rarely executes anyone.

I'm sick. Just sick to my stomach. My husband works as an officer. He has a family - a newborn son! That some jerk off would hate police so much that they would randomly take the life of someone with family, friends, hopes, and dreams makes me beyond angry...rage. I would pull the trigger or flip the switch on him myself! I can only imagine how the families of these four officers feel right now...and I never want to experience it myself.

For all those who like to hate on cops, just remember that they are people too. They are not perfect. They are HUMAN beings with lives and families. They make mistakes. But they risk their lives every single shift to do their jobs trying to make our lives safer.

Incidents like these don't just affect those families...but indirectly it affects all of us. Officers will be ever more vigilent, and more defensive, in the way they practice law enforcement. So if an officer pulls you over, he/she may approach your car slower, with hand on gun, and may not be as friendly. And I wouldn't blame them one bit.

If my hubby seems rude or harsh when contacting someone, I don't care. As long as he comes home alive and safe after every shift. I need him and our son needs him.

2 comments:

pamibe said...

This kind of vile act shakes the entire nation. I'm with you; catch him and put him out of his misery immediately. Dump the body in a shallow grave. >:^(

CastoCreations said...

Exactly! He's still on the loose and I hope he's in EXCRUCIATING pain. And that he bleeds out from the bullet wound inflicted by the last officer he killed.