The ones that speak to me most deeply:
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."Yeah...well, I think mission accomplished on those two. Especially in liberal meccas like Seattle.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.I'm constantly shocked by what they allow on television - and I watch a LOT of television...too much I know. I'm going to have to tone it down as my little guy gets older and starts paying more attention. And the idea that homosexuality is "normal" just defies logic to me. I honestly do not care if some one is attracted to their same sex, but that does not make it normal and definitely is not healthy.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."What the heck is "Social" religion? I'm not sure. I've heard a lot about intellectual materity though and that intellectually one cannot believe in God. Which is funny since there are some prominent scientists who have found God THROUGH science. I'm continually in awe of the natural world around us and its complexity. God is truly amazing.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."I remember my public school education...these are both continually taught. That last line is hilarious on its face to anyone who actually knows history.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.These two enrage me! Whether or not people are actively communist, many in the public school system seem to want to remove children from their parental influenses. Just because you disagree with me does not give you the right to re-train my son! Or to ever tell him that his mother is wrong. If one teacher ever does this I will flip out.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
So, the Soviet Union is no more and I think any honest intellectual will admit that Communism is a failure. Just look at North Korea and Cuba. Even China has gone away from "pure" Communism. It just doesn't work.
Freedom is better than the so called equality that Communism attemps (and fails miserably at providing).